How can you reach artistically and community-minded Southern Californians for an entire month? Become a Big Draw LA Sponsor today and join our growing network of supporters!
MAKE YOUR MARK IN THE PARK: the flagship event of THE BIG DRAW LA
Sponsorship Opportunity | Sunday, October 2, 2016, 11 am – 4 pm
Become a Sponsor of Make Your Mark in the Park 2016, the flagship event of The Big Draw LA. As a sponsor, you will reach a wide audience of community members including families, teens, and adults across Southern California while demonstrating your support for the arts.
ABOUT THE BIG DRAW LA
The Big Draw LA, a month-long initiative presented by Ryman Arts, is part of the international drawing celebration The Big Draw taking place in countries around the world in October. Join Ryman Arts and a consortium of Southern California’s community organizations for the seventh year of this initiative. The Big Draw LA creates participatory opportunities for people of all ages to have fun and discover that drawing inspires creative thinking and helps us communicate with others. After launching the inaugural The Big Draw LA in 2010, participation has more than doubled with 10,000+ Southern Californians taking part during the month. Organizations are invited to sponsor, organize, or host a The Big Draw LA event.
ABOUT MAKE YOUR MARK IN THE PARK: the flagship event of THE BIG DRAW LA
Ryman Arts and Grand Park team up to present Make Your Mark in the Park, a fun-filled, creative celebration of drawing, on Sunday, October 2, 2016, 11 am – 4 pm. This will be the seventh annual Make Your Mark in the Park, bringing together community members of all ages to participate in an array of hands-on, collaborative drawing activities. Grand Park Blocks 1 and 2 will be transformed into a giant experimental drawing studio, with drawing activities led by Ryman Arts students.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Large Exposure to the Public: In 2014 and 2015, over 15,000 people came out to draw at 90+ events;
- Online Presence: The Big Draw LA maintains a website and social media pages that are heavily visited; with an extensive email and mailing list multiplied by the distribution of the collaborating organizations;
- Printed Material: Sponsorship is visible on brochures and other print material including banners and signage;
- Naming Opportunity: Sponsor is eligible for a naming opportunity for the annual Drawing Inspiration Awards involving the many participating Southern Californian venues;
- Flagship Event: Sponsors have the opportunity to have a presence at The Big Draw LA's flagship event “Make Your Mark in the Park” at The Grand Park in Downtown Los Angeles in October. Last year’s event, was attended by approximately 3,100 individuals.
- Global Initiative: The Big Draw LA is part of the international initiative Big Draw taking place in over 20 countries;
- Target Audience: We can also arrange fun and unique drawing events involving your employees in your local communities.
We are seeking a core group of The Big Draw LA sponsors to support the initiative. Sponsorships are $2,500 and can be customized to fit the needs of your organization. We are also accepting product sponsorships, with our greatest needs being: food, refreshments, and art supplies.
Sponsor logos must be received by Friday, September 23, 2016 to be included on event and print materials.
We look forward to partnering with you!
Contact: Shannon Huang, Ryman Arts, email@example.com or 213.629.2787.