The Big Draw LA is currently not accepting event Submissions! Please check back later in the year.
- Events must be designed for public participation, but can be aimed for specific audience category (children, teens, elders, families, adults, etc.). The public must have the opportunity to actively participate in making art, not simply observe.
- Free events are encouraged, but normal admission or registration fees may be charged as appropriate to your organization. Activities listed on this calendar may not be for-profit.
- As event organizer, you are solely responsible for the events you organize and submit to The Big Draw LA 2016 calendar, including safety, liability, any permits and compliance with any laws. Ryman Arts and The Big Draw LA take no responsibility for accuracy or timeliness of the listings, nor any responsibility whatsoever for the events themselves.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of your listings on this calendar. Once the listing goes public, please check it and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections. If any information about the event changes or the event is cancelled, please promptly notify us at the same email.
- You are encouraged to promote your own events through your regular channels. To promote the collaborative nature of the project, you agree to include the title “The Big Draw LA” on marketing materials. Where appropriate, we ask that you include The Big Draw LA logo on signage and materials and list The Big Draw LA website (www.thebigdrawla.org).
- The Big Draw LA is collaborating with the Campaign for Drawing in London and will register the full The Big Draw LA month-long calendar of events on the Campaign for Drawing’s site for international projects, www.campaignfordrawing.org on behalf of all the Southern California event organizers.
- All events submitted to this Calendar are events of your individual organization, not of Ryman Arts. Being solely responsible for the presentation of your events listed on The Big Draw LA calendar, you indemnify and hold harmless Ryman Arts, its directors, staff, volunteers, agents, and consultants and The Big Draw LA volunteers against all liability, loss, damages (including legal costs) resulting from any claims related to your organization’s event(s).
- On your event day, you agree to promote your event with The Big Draw LA title and logo in your signage and display a banner from The Big Draw LA, available at no charge. The Big Draw LA logo and graphic templates are available on the website (www.thebigdrawla.org). In addition, larger vinyl flag banners may be available to borrow for display outdoors; please contact us to make arrangements.
- You agree to assist in the collection of attendance data and event documentation and share with The Big Draw LA so that we can assess the overall impact of The Big Draw LA. The Big Draw LA agrees to compile and make available all assessment and project documentation to all event organizers.